Senior Consultant (Associate) >2 years of experience :
To accelerate your career, join a firm that will allow you to develop your potential without being locked down by a pyramid hierarchy.
Who is Circle?
Seen from our customers?
Circle is a disruptive player in the strategy market via:
An approach that breaks with traditional consulting firms :
As the economic and social cycles are becoming shorter and shorter, the theoretical approach based on past economic cycles of classical firms is becoming less and less relevant.
A vision with 3 strong convictions :
– Pragmatism : Circle places the field at the heart of its methodology. More than ever, pragmatism is at the center of our profession by forming a virtuous circle between knowledge and action. In the new world of consulting, a sense of the field is essential. Efficiency is what transforms the excellence of expertise into a concrete result. We call this the exiciency.
– Legitimacy : Because we are convinced that for a vision to be realized, it must be based on a strong legitimacy, we work or exploit it systematically at the beginning of each mission. Legitimacy serves as the foundation for strategic plans and transformation plans.
– Intrapreneurship : Circle’s originality in the consulting world comes in part from its origins. Circle was born from venture capital and recruits profiles with a dual background: strategy consulting and real field experience. Circle’s clients, (the large groups of the CAC 40) appreciate the focus on impact and the pragmatic spirit of the Circlers.
Seen by the Circlers
Circle is the opportunity to accelerate one’s career in :
A strategy consulting firm with solid foundations
– An implementation within Large CAC 40 groups with high value-added projects sponsored by the COMEX
– Pragmatic approach recognized by our clients who ensure that the strategy can be implemented and applicable in the field) “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” Churchill)
– A rich entrepreneurial adventure in a very fast-growing firm with the ambition to become the # 1 independent strategy firm :
-Direct participation in the development of a very large up-and-coming firm with great ambitions and strong decision-making power.
What are the values at Circle? :
The values of Circle?
Circle is based on 3 core values :
1 – Transparency: feedback, customer feedback, tutoring, horizontal organization are all examples of which the transparency experienced at Circle is expressed.
2 – A place that makes you grow: An environment conducive to knowledge sharing, an importance given to the singularity of the Circle thanks to a free choice training policy, Circle’s proximity to its customers and the transparency of exchanges, allow the skills development of both Circlers and our customers.
3 – Efficiency: Efficiency is what transforms the excellence of expertise into a concrete result for the client.
Expectations for our Circlers
Employees embody strong values within Circle :
1- Transparency : You will contribute your stone to the building thanks to the firm’s great listening skills and transparency in expressing your needs and expectations.
2 – A place that makes you grow: You take your development in hand and you make sure to share your knowledge with other Circlers.
3 – Pragmatic excellence: The compromise between excellence and pragmatism to deliver the necessary impact.
What Role at Circle?
The role today
Within a horizontal structure, the Senior Consultant is independent on his tasks, participates in project management and is involved in the development of the firm and consultants :
1 – Great customer exposure, presents the rendering of its analyses directly to customers.
2 – Great autonomy over the entire spectrum of the board’s expectations: ideation / brainstorming / problem solving
3 – Participation in the development of the Circlers and the firm
The evolution of the role
1-Correlation between the firm’s strong growth and the development of the Circler (high exposure).
2 – The opportunity to be quickly empowered within a hyper-growing firm.
3 – The opportunity to participate in the development of the firm and its strategic orientation.
4– Preserving individuality: Circle highlights the uniqueness of each employee as a wealth of diversity rather than standardizing all its employees.
Why join us?
Customer exposure and autonomy allow the Circler to develop very quickly.
One time opportunity joining the growing Circle adventure means prospects for rapid evolution in the career development path of the Circler.